The Reading Writing Lab (RWL) provides significant assistance to the scholar and faculty mentors.
- RWL will provide weekly 1:1 tutors to the scholar.
- RWL will provide the same tutor to the scholar weekly; this will reduce conflicting recommendations regarding the structure and content of the manuscript.
- RWL will provide the editor with scholar timesheets with the tutor.
- Editor will communicate with the tutor on progress and areas that editor and/or the library may help the scholar.
Pacific Islands research librarian, Zoia Falevai, provides significant assistance to the scholar and faculty mentor.
- Scholars will share their work with the librarian developing synopsis, research, and literature review.
- Librarian will assist scholars with database research and guidance on general and specific research.
- Zoia Falevai’s “Just Write” monthly workshops held on the first and third Wednesday will also help scholars to synthesize sources and help with references.